Sunday 15 May 2011

Today Massage

 


 

Watch Zakir Naik- Quran and Modern Science Part 1/15

 





Tigers of Islam Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi










Prophet Yousaf (A.S) Movie In Urdu

 

[Sahih Muslim : Book 31 Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah, Number 6167]
Abu Huraira
(Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not revile my Companions, do not revile my Companions. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if one amongst you would have spent as much gold as Uhud it would not amount to as much as one much on behalf of one of them or half of it.




[Sahih Muslim : Book 31 Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah, Number 6168]
Abu Sa'id
(Radi Allah Anhu) reported there was some altercation between Khalid b. Walid (Radi Allah Anhu) and Abd al-Rahman b. 'Auf (Radi Allah Anhu) and Khalid (Radi Allah Anhu) reviled him. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: None should revile my Companions. for if one amongst you were to spend as much gold as Uhud, it would not amount to as much as one mudd of one of them or half of it.

 

 

Hadith Qudsi 1:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).


Hadith Qudsi 2:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah Almighty has said:
The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (1) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.

(1) i.e., bring me back to life after death.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i).

0 comments:

Post a Comment